- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The Website is owned, registered and operated by Qliken Technologies Pvt. Ltd., (“EpicMakers“), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 1b, Lakeshore Manor, Gangadhar Chetty Road, Bangalore – 560042.
- Through our Website, we enable users to submit their video footages, still photographs and audio files through a third party data transfer/storage service or enable such files to be sent by courier to us for submission to the Website on behalf of the user.
- Upon submission of the user’s video footage, still photographs and/or audio files, we will make edits to such submissions as requested by the user and share the same with the user upon completion of the task, either by way of an edited video available online for download or viewing, or on a media storage device that could be provided to the user on a one-time basis In the event the submission is shared via media storage devices, user shall make good the necessary expenses incurred by us for the purchase and transport of such storage devices.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included on the Website and delivered to users as part of the Service, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, is the property of EpicMakers, and is protected by the applicable intellectual property laws. The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of EpicMakers, and shall not be reproduced or used without express written permission from EpicMakers. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any content accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. We reserve the right to terminate our engagement if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe that you are in violation of this clause.
- EpicMakers’s content and sample videos made available on or via the Website, are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of EpicMakers. EpicMakers reserves all rights, not expressly granted in and to the Website.
- www.epicmakers.com is the domain of EpicMakers. The Website, including, but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names constitute trade dress of EpicMakers. The trademarks, domain names and trade dress of EpicMakers shall not be used or reproduced without prior written approval from EpicMakers, and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with EpicMakers, in any manner that is likely to (a) cause confusion among Users or potential users; or (b) dilute the rights of EpicMakers, or (c) to disparage or discredit EpicMakers.
- License and warranty for your submissions to the Website
- As between you and EpicMakers, you own the content and information you provide to EpicMakers, and you may request its deletion at any time. Additionally, you grant EpicMakers a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyse, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to EpicMakers, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the services, you submit to EpicMakers, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
- Any content or information you submit to us is at your own risk. By providing content or information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit it and that it is not confidential and not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights (including any intellectual property rights).
- As a user, you understand that whether or not your submissions are displayed or otherwise made available on the Website, EpicMakers does not guarantee any confidentiality or security with respect to any such submissions.
- EpicMakers accepts submissions in most video/audio formats that are currently and commonly used. In the event you wish to submit your video in a format that is not commonly used, you will need to find a suitable conversion tool, to convert your file format into one of the formats that can be edited by EpicMakers. Many conversion tools are available online and EpicMakers can recommend some tools to use to convert your videos. However, EpicMakers will not offer any support in the conversion task and it is the sole responsibility of the user to convert content to the available formats.
- In the event you intend on cancelling your order, the following process shall be adopted i.e.
- Communicate your request for cancellation, via an e-mail to EpicMakers, within 4 (Four) hours of placing your order.
- If EpicMakers receives your request for cancellation within the timeframe specified in (a) above, EpicMakers shall accept your request for cancellation and no further action shall be taken as regards the submissions made by you.
- If EpicMakers does not receive your request for cancellation within the timeframe specified in (a) above, EpicMakers will proceed with the edits requested by you as per your original order.
- Upon completing the edits requested by the user, EpicMakers will send a link to the registered e-mail of the user, so as to enable the user to view the final edited version (“Final Version”) of the video. In the event, the user wishes to make any edits/correction to the Final Version of the video, he/she shall communicate his/her request for such edits/correction within 7 (Seven) days of receiving the Final Version of the video. The link to the Final Version of the video will be active for a period of 7 (Seven) days after which it will be deleted from our servers along with all project files.
- The user can request for only one edit/correction to be made to the Final Version of the video within a period of 7 (Seven) days as mentioned above. However, such edits/corrections shall be subject to the following restrictions:
- No changes shall be made to the brief document.
- Total duration of the video cannot be altered.
- Soundtrack used in the video cannot be altered.
- Changes with respect to sequence of shots in the video can be carried out.
- Replacement of shots will be restricted to the submissions made by the user.
- Text based changes, titling corrections, further additions and replacement of texts can be carried out.
- However, no additions or deletions should affect the total length of the Final Version of the video.
- While we take necessary precautions to store data safely, we are not responsible for any leakage of data, whether caused by hacking of the website, data leakage by editors, employees or contracted personnel of EpicMakers or otherwise; and the transmission of this data subsequently by such persons.
You shall pay to EpicMakers, a fixed fee, for the Services availed by you, in accordance with the Service pricing and payment structure, as displayed on the Website, which may vary from time to time without notice. All payments made by you shall be net of all applicable taxes. Unless explicitly agreed to in advance by EpicMakers in writing, all fees paid and/or payable by you are non-refundable.
Payment shall be made by the user through any of the following payment mechanisms i.e.
- A cheque or a Demand Draft issued in favour of “Qliken Technologies Private Limited”; OR
- Electronic transfer to the following designated account i.e.
Account Name: [Insert details here]
Bank: [Insert details here]
A/c No: [Insert details here]
Bank Code: [Insert details here]
Swift Code: [Insert details here]; OR
- Payment by a credit/debit card, bank account transfers, online wallets or any other methodology via a third party payment gateway made available on our Website.
6. Confidential Information
- You agree to safeguard any Confidential Information as defined below, which you may have had access to during your use of our Services, and to prevent the unauthorized, negligent or inadvertent use or disclosure thereof. You will not, without our prior written approval, directly or indirectly, use or disclose the Confidential Information to any person or business.
- In the event of violation of the above clause, we will have the right to (i) equitable and injunctive relief to prevent such prohibited use or disclosure, and (ii) recover the amount of all damages in connection with such prohibited use or disclosure.
7. Fraud and Improper Conduct
- You may only access the Website and use the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Services. You agree that you will not in any way:
- interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Services;
- disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects other users’ ability to use the Website or the Services;
- claim a relationship with or to speak for any individual, business, association, institution, or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- upload or post or use the Service to transfer, any content or other material that contains or constitutes viruses, Trojan horse or other code with malicious, disruptive and/or destructive features.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any hardware or software systems or networks associated with the Service, or obtain any services or information not intentionally made available to you by EpicMakers on or through the Service.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Account of any other user or entity, or otherwise interfere with any other user’s or entity’s use of the Service.
- You shall not use any false or misleading information (e.g., false or misleading names, email addresses or URLs) when using the Service, including, without limitation, with respect to any identifying information for your account, and all information that you provide must be accurate and correct, and you must update any changes to such information, so that it remains current.
8. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Website, the Services and each portion thereof are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable laws of India, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Website, the Services and each portion thereof, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights.
- EpicMakers does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise with respect to, the Website or its Services.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall EpicMakers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the Website, the Services or any portion thereof, by any person, including employees and contracted personnel of EpicMakers.
- EpicMakers does not guarantee that the Services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. In the particular, the operation of Services may be interrupted due to maintenance updates, or system or network failures. In the event of interruption in provision of the Services due to the above mentioned reasons, EpicMakers shall inform the user of the same, and EpicMakers disclaims all liability with respect to delay in provision of Services due to the same.
- EpicMakers shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or deny, delete, move or edit any video or other material or content uploaded by the user without any reference or notice to the user.
- The website or the Services may contain links to video files, audio files, text files, images or other files belonging to other websites (“Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Website. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any suck link does not imply endorsement by the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
14. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
15. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: