- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. Type of information collected from the user
- “Sensitive personal information” as defined under Section 3 of the SPI Rules means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
(ii) financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
(iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition;
(iv) sexual orientation;
(v) medical records and history;
(vi) Biometric information;
(vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
(viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- We require users who avail our service through the Website to provide us with the following information:
- Name of the user
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Description of the video footage
- Copy of the video footage
- Copy of audio files
- Copy of still photographs
- Descriptive slogans and text
- Social Media Account details:
3. How the collected information will be used
- Sensitive Personal Information and other Information collected under Clause 2.3 will be used in the manner described below:
- Name: The user name is used to create a unique account used to store video footage submitted by each individual user based on their request, and to personalize all communications that are sent to the user by us.
- E-mail Address: Your e-mail address will be used to communicate:
- Acceptance of your submission;
- Status of your project
- Details regarding payment for the services availed by you;
- Feedback from users regarding the services provided by us; and
- Communication of completion of services availed by you.
- Phone Number: The phone number will be an alternative method to contact the user, should there be any cancellation/interruption or for any other matter related to the services to be availed by you. The phone number will be further used to communicate to the user about his/her account details and also to transmit the OTP (One Time Password) via SMS to enable the user to access certain functions on the Website.
- Video Footage: Your video footage along with the description will be used by us to make the necessary edits requested by you.
- Social Media Account details: Social Media Account details shall be collected for supported social media platforms which you wish to connect to your account on the Website.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Demand Draft/Cheque information: Credit card/Debit Card/Demand draft/Cheque information is used for charging the user for availing our services.
- In order to improve the quality of our services we may ask you to provide us with information regarding your experiences with our services, and more detailed contact preferences. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
- Information collected in accordance with Clause 2 above, will not be sold to any third parties. Except as explicitly stated at the time of requesting such information, we do not disclose such information that you may have provided to us. Details of information that may be disclosed to third parties is provided for in Clause 4 below.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
- All financial information that is collected through the Website is used solely to bill for the services availed by the user, and is not used for marketing or promotional purposes. Towards this end, we may disclose such information to a third-party intermediary, for the sole purpose of credit card processing, which is used make payments to avail of the services on our Website.
- We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the Services provided by us.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- The Website uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of our services.
- We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
- The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties.
6. Third Party Links
We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies and terms of service posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
7. Security Procedures
We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures as required under Section 8 of the SPI rules, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
8. Retention of Information
We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information which we keep with us, after providing us with proof of your identity.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction